Cisco TelePresence Recording Server
Transforms Cisco TelePresence Rooms into High-Definition (HD) Recording Studios
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
מחירים נוספים מופיעים למטה, או לחצו כאן!
שימו לב: כל המחירים באתר כוללים מע"מ. החיוב יבוצע על פי שער "העברות והמחאות מכירה" של המטבע (דולר אמריקאי) ביום אישור ההזמנה.
The Cisco TelePresence Recording Server (Recording Server) transforms Cisco TelePresence rooms into high-definition (HD) recording studios. Using an intuitive user interface, you can create high-quality video to deliver rich, immersive messages immediately for internal and external communications such as training or crisis management. Distributing and viewing video content is easy, and you can replay recordings on Cisco TelePresence endpoints or on the web on standard browser-based players. Event recording is now supported with Release 1.8, which allows you to record multisite events using new director controls in the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch (Multipoint Switch).
The recording capability creates a new category of experience for Cisco TelePresence technology that takes the solution well beyond meetings. Studio-mode operation provides onscreen prompting and visual aids that make the recording experience comfortable and easy-to-use. Recorded content is ready for immediate playback, allowing you to review the recorded session upon completion and then distribute that content to the appropriate parties.
This innovative HD studio recording and distribution capability demonstrates the power of the underlying network, using network services such as built-in security, integration with call control, mobility, and Web 2.0 applications. It also showcases the power of high-quality video applications as flexibly as data or voice.
Enterprises will benefit from the ability of Cisco TelePresence Recording Server to use existing Cisco TelePresence rooms as high-quality recording studios. Because Cisco TelePresence systems include the superior lighting, high-quality microphones, and HD 1080p cameras all packaged in a comfortable setting, you can create quality video recordings for any number of video-on-demand (VoD) applications such as training, product launches, executive messaging, and corporate communications.
And because of the easy-to-use, intuitive IP phone interface used to create and distribute HD videos at the touch of a button, you need no training to take advantage of the new Cisco TelePresence Recording Server Studio features. As more enterprises look to video as the perfect medium for both real-time and non-real-time communications, extending the use of Cisco TelePresence technology beyond just meetings creates tremendous productivity opportunities and extends the utility of a Cisco TelePresence deployment.
Distributing and viewing video content is instant and easy. You can replay recordings on Cisco TelePresence endpoints or standard Web browser players. With event recording now supported, you can record multisite events using new director controls in the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch.
Cisco TelePresence Recording Server provides HD studio recording capabilities in existing Cisco TelePresence rooms. It puts video production in the hands of all participants for more effective communication.
Other features and benefits include:
- High-definition recording: Records in H.264 1080p for playback on any Cisco TelePresence system
- Standard-definition recording: Records in standard definition for playback on standard browser-based video players such as Adobe Flash or Apple QuickTime
- Onscreen prompting: Helps you maintain eye contact with your intended audience
- Auto-collaboration support: Records videos with full PC data such as presentations or documents
- Easy-to-use controls: incorporated into the Cisco TelePresence IP Phone interface
Features and Benefits:
The Cisco TelePresence Recording Server offers the following features and benefits:
- High-definition recording: Videos are recorded in H.264 1080p high definition for playback on any Cisco TelePresence system. You can immediately view recorded content or share recorded content with other users of Cisco TelePresence endpoints.
- Standard-definition (SD) recording: Videos are simultaneously recorded in standard definition for playback on standard browser-based video players such as Adobe Flash or Apple QuickTime.
- Event recording: Recording Server records multisite events and conferences hosted on the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch. Recordings are controlled by the Cisco TelePresence Multipoint Switch Director Control User Interface and can be published just like any other recording.
- Auto-collaboration support: You can record videos with full data presentations using the Cisco TelePresence Auto Collaborate channel to capture the PC presentation as a separate video stream. You can then play this stream back in concert with the HD video and audio to provide a fully synchronized presentation that is viewable with standard PC browser-based viewers.
- Easy-to-use controls: All user controls for the Cisco TelePresence Recording Server are incorporated into the Cisco IP Phone interface. You can start, stop, pause, and play back recordings as well as sharing them through email messages.
- Onscreen prompting: You are prompted on screen during the recording session with features such as self-view and data presentation displayed on the main monitor, allowing you to maintain eye contact with your virtual audience.
- Public and private recordings: Videos can be public or private. For private recordings you must enter a security personal identification number (PIN), similar to voicemail, in order to create and view these recordings. You can share private recordings with other people, who would also be required to authenticate themselves before accessing the recording.
- Multi-resolution recording
- Synchronized data recording
|Product compatibility||Cisco TelePresence Version 1.5.1 or later|
|Software compatibility||Cisco TelePresence System Software Version 1.5.1 or later|
|Call signaling||Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) trunk with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Version 7.0 or later and IP Version 4 (IPv4)|
|Media protocols||Real-Time Control Protocol (RTCP) and Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP), User Datagram Protocol (UDP), and IP Unicast|
|Video protocols||H.264 (MPEG 4 Part 10)|
|Audio protocols||AAC-LD, AAC-LC, G.711, and G,722|
|Video resolution||CIF, 720p, and 1080p|
|Session capacity||Up to 24 simultaneous 1080p recording or playback sessions|
|Storage capacity||Up to 300 hours of 1080p and CIF recordings|
|Streaming video||Support for HTTP streaming of recorded content using Adobe Flash|
System Hardware Specifications
Two hardware platforms are supported with this application:
- Cisco MCS 7845 Media Convergence Server
- Cisco UCS™ C210 M2 Server, part of the Cisco Unified Computing System™ portfolio, with VMware ESXi 4.1
The Cisco MCS 7845 and Cisco UCS C210 are both high-availability server platforms. They constitute an integral part of a complete, scalable architecture for a new generation of high-quality IP voice solutions that run on enterprise data networks. Delivering the high performance and availability demanded by today's enterprise networks, the Cisco MCS and Cisco UCS are innovative, easy-to-deploy, and highly cost-effective solutions. At only 2 rack units (2RUs) high, the servers pack tremendous power in a low-profile chassis. They are used in a variety of Cisco Unified Communications applications. Table 2 lists the hardware specifications of the Cisco TelePresence Recording Server.
|Connectivity||Dual 1-Gigabit Ethernet network interfaces|
|Power||100 to 132 VAC (10A) and 200 to 240 VAC (6.1A); 50 to 60 Hz|
Download the Cisco TelePresence Recording Server Datasheet (PDF).
- שימו לב: כל המחירים באתר כוללים מע"מ.
- החיוב יבוצע על פי שער "העברות והמחאות מכירה" של המטבע (דולר אמריקאי) ביום אישור ההזמנה.
- מחירי המוצרים וזמינותם כפופים לשינויים ללא הודעה מוקדמת.
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר
המחיר שלנו: הצעת מחיר