Cisco VG350 Analog Voice Gateway
Protect Your Technology Investments
מחירים נוספים מופיעים למטה, או לחצו כאן!
שימו לב: כל המחירים באתר כוללים מע"מ. החיוב יבוצע על פי שער "העברות והמחאות מכירה" של המטבע (דולר אמריקאי) ביום אישור ההזמנה.
You don’t have to replace your entire phone system as you move to unified communications. Cisco VG Series Gateways help you migrate at your own pace and budget by taking full advantage of the investments you have already made. Cisco VG Gateways allow you to enjoy the benefits of unified communications while using your existing analog phones and fax machines.
The Cisco VG350 High-Density Analog Voice Gateway enables an IP telephony solution to continue using traditional analog devices while taking advantage of the productivity afforded by IP infrastructure.
Cisco VG350 Analog Gateway:
- Standalone solution for high-density for deployments of up to 160 analog ports.
- Provides mix and match modules for high density long or short loop lengths solutions
- Increase flexibility with additional slots available for FXS and FXO ports
- Improve end-user experience using advanced digital signal processor technology to reduce background noise and prevent acoustic shock
- Advance power management using Cisco EnergyWise technology
The Cisco Unified Communications portfolio of voice and IP communications products and applications enables organizations to communicate more effectively - helping them to streamline business processes, reach the right resource the first time, and improve revenue sales and profitability. The Cisco Unified Communications portfolio is a critical part of the Cisco Business Communications Solution - an integrated solution for organizations of all sizes that also includes network infrastructure, security, and network management products, wireless connectivity, and a lifecycle services approach, along with flexible deployment and outsourced management options, end-user and partner financing packages, and third-party communications applications.
The Cisco VG350 High-Density Analog Gateway is a Cisco IOS® Software-based analog phone gateway. It connects analog phones, fax machines, modems, and speakerphones to an enterprise voice system based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (UCM). The tight integration with the IP-based phone system is advantageous for increased manageability, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. Businesses can also use the Cisco VG350 with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to effectively augment an integrated services router (ISR) environment. Either topology environment will support business needs for high concentration of analog voice ports for modem calls, fax calls, and analog supplementary services
The Cisco VG350 offers Cisco IOS Software manageability on analog phone lines to enable them to be used as extensions to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express system. The Cisco VG350 is offered in a 19-inch rack-mount chassis form.
Cisco VG Series Gateways
The Cisco VG350, VG224, VG204XM, and VG202XM are part Cisco IOS software-based VG series stand-alone analog voice gateways. The Cisco VG350 is a high-density 160-port gateway, the Cisco VG224 is a 24-port gateway, and the Cisco VG204XM and VG202XM are low-density 4- and 2-port gateways, respectively. These gateways connect analog phones, fax machines, modems, and speakerphones to an enterprise voice system based on Cisco Unified Communications Manager (Unified CM). Having these devices tightly integrated with the IP-based phone system is advantageous for increased manageability, scalability, and cost-effectiveness (refer to Figure 5 later in this document). Commercial businesses can also use these gateways with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express to effectively augment an integrated-services-router (ISR) environment. Both topology environments support business needs ranging from high to low concentrations of analog voice ports for modem calls, fax calls, and analog supplementary services.
The Cisco VG350, VG224, VG204XM, and VG202XM offer Cisco IOS Software manageability on analog phone lines so that you can use them as extensions to your Cisco or 3rd party IP call control solution. The Cisco VG350 and VG224 offer 19-inch rack-mount chassis, and the Cisco VG204XM and VG202XM offer desktop form-factor chasses with a fanless design.
Features and Benefits:
- Cisco IOS Software-based hardware: The hardware includes uniform Cisco command-line interface (CLI) and Simple Network Management Protocol Version 3 (SNMPv3) support for ease of gateway configuration and operation.
- Robust voice quality: Cisco experience in providing toll-quality packet-voice service helps ensure that the Cisco VG350 provides the clear, robust voice quality end users have come to expect from telephony services.
- Investment protection: Customers can continue to use existing analog phones, fax machines, and modems while taking advantage of IP telephony. Basic analog phone connectivity is needed when the infrastructure (wiring) or application does not support or require IP phones. The Cisco VG350 is the ideal platform to support centralized and highly concentrated analog phone line deployments, allowing organizations to deploy IP telephony without having to purchase IP phones for all users and to continue using existing devices. The Cisco VG350 can also be used in a Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express environment and migrated to Cisco Unified Communications Manager deployment with 100-percent investment protection.
- High availability: The Cisco VG350 has three Gigabit Ethernet ports to enable link redundancy configurations toward the LAN. Customers will experience less voice downtime due to WAN link failure. The Cisco VG350 has built-in Media Gateway Control Protocol (MGCP) failover to an H.323 connection to a Survivable Remote Site Telephony (SRST) router. This failover will maintain voice service for analog endpoints if the WAN link fails and looses connectivity to the Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Cisco VG350 powered by high-performance multicore processors: In this platform, power redundancy is available by installing an optional integrated Cisco Redundant Power System (RPS), thereby decreasing network downtime and protecting the network from power-supply failures.
- Reduced barrier to entry: The Cisco VG350 provides a low-cost alternative for low-end analog phones and allows organizations to take advantage of IP telephony with a lower overall IP telephony investment.
Figure 1. Cisco VG Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Figure 2. Cisco VG Integration with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express
Fax and Modem Connectivity
- The Cisco VG350 supports fax machines and modems. When using fax machines, it supports Cisco Fax Relay, T.38 Fax Relay, and fax pass-through. Cisco or T.38 Fax Relay technologies allow transfer of faxes across the network with high reliability using less bandwidth than a voice call. All modems can be connected to the Cisco VG350 and will be transferred over the network using modem pass-through.
Analog Phone Connectivity:
The Cisco VG350, VG224, VG204XM, and VG202XM are ideal for analog phone deployments ranging from centralized to sparsely concentrated or distributed topologies. These analog voice gateways provide a high level of availability at locations with MGCP fallback, with ease of manageability using Cisco IOS Software monitoring features. They offer many supplementary analog calling features depending on the call control and signaling type used. Refer to Table 1 for the supplementary analog calling features available.
|Analog Supplementary Features Available on Analog Voice Gateways|
|Feature||Skinny Client Control Protocol (SCCP) Features with Cisco Unified Communications Manager||SCCP Features with Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express||Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) Features with Cisco Unified Communications Manager|
|Call forward all|
|Call forward busy|
|Call forward cancel|
|Call forward no answer|
|Call hold or resume|
|Call pickup group|
|Call pickup local|
|Call transfer blind|
|Call transfer consultative|
|Caller ID on call waiting|
|Malicious caller ID|
|Conference call||Up to 3 parties||Up to 3 parties||Up to 3 parties|
|Ad hoc conference call||Up to 3 parties||Up to 3 parties|
|Meet-Me conference call|
|Directed call park|
|Directed call pickup|
|Directed call pickup of ringing extension|
|Music on hold|
|Shared line privacy|
|Precedence and preemption|
|Call back on busy|
|DC voltage Visual Message Waiting Indicator) VMWI||(only for foreign exchange station [FXS] on VG224)|
*Simultaneous ringing, hold, and resume across analog and IP phone
The Cisco VG350, VG224, VG204XM, and VG202XM support feature access codes (FACs) in conjunction with Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express. Refer to documentation for these applications for details.
The voice gateways support the following protocols:
- Real-Time Transport Protocol (RTP)
- Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol (SRTP)
- Trivial File Transfer Protocol (TFTP)
- HTTP server
- Simple Network Management Protocol (SNMP)
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)
- Domain Name System (DNS)
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express redundancy support using Hot Standby Router Protocol (HSRP)
- Call survivability - MGCP failover to an H.323 connection to the SRST router
- Cisco Fax Relay, T.38 fax relay, and modem pass-through
- Coder/decoder (codec) support, G.711, and G.729a
- RADIUS and TACACS+ for Telnet and authorization
|Category||VG350||VG224||VG204XM and VG202XM|
|Processor||High-performance multicore processors||RISC processor||Power QUICC (power PC-based) processor|
|Memory (default)||1-GB synchronous dynamic RAM (SDRAM)||256-MB SDRAM||256-MB double data rate 2 (DDR2) RAM|
|Compact Flash||256 MB||128 MB, one slot Type II||128-MB NAND Flash|
|Ethernet||Up to three 10/100/1000 Ethernet WAN ports are supported
Two of the 10/100/1000 Ethernet WAN ports can support Small Form-Factor Pluggable (SFP)-based connectivity instead of RJ-45 ports, enabling fiber connectivity
|Two 10/100BASE-T Ethernet ports||Two 10/100BASE-T Ethernet ports|
|Console and auxiliary (maximum)||A new, innovative, mini-B USB console port supports management connectivity when traditional serial ports are not available
Traditional console and auxiliary ports are also available
|Up to 119.2 kbps per port||Up to 115.2 kbps per port|
|AC input voltage||100- to 240-VAC autoranging||100 to 240 VAC||100 to 240 VAC|
|AC input current (maximum)||7.1 to 3.0 amps||1 amp||0.5 amp|
|DC input voltage||-||12V||12V|
|Frequency||47 to 63 Hz||50 to 60 Hz||50 to 60 Hz|
|Power dissipation||230 watts (maximum consumption) (power supply rated for 540W capacity)||60W||30W|
|Redundant power supply||Optional integrated RPS||External 12-VDC UPS||-|
|Width||17.25 in. (438.15 mm)||17.5 in. (444.5 mm)||8.81 in. (223.8 mm)|
|Height||5.25 in. (133.35 mm)||1.75 in. (44.4 mm) (add 0.17 in. for optional rubber feet)||1.78 in. (45.2 mm) with rubber feet|
|Depth||18.75 in. (476.25 mm)||13.5 in. (342.9 mm)||8.13 in. (206.5 mm)|
|Weight (maximum)||48.08 lb||11 lb (4.106 kg)||2.98 lb (1.351 kg)|
|Mounting||3 rack units (3RU), 19 in.; EIA 23 in.||Rack- and wall-mountable||Desktop- and wall-mountable|
|Operating temperature||32 to 104ºF (0 to 40ºC)||32 to 122ºF (0 to 50ºC)||32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C)|
|Nonoperating temperature||-40 to 158ºF (-40 to 70ºC)||-40 to 185ºF (-40 to 85ºC)||-22 to 149°F (-30 to 65°C)|
|Operating humidity||5 to 95%||5 to 95% noncondensing||10 to 85% noncondensing|
|Noise level (maximum)||Sound pressure: 57.6 dB typical, 77.6 dB maximum
Sound power: 67.8 dB typical, 84.7 dB maximum
|38-dbA @ 3 ft (0.914m)||No fan, 0 db|
|On- or off-premises||On-premises only, restricted access area, permanent ground required, to be installed and serviced only by trained professionals||On-premises only, restricted access area, permanent ground required, to be installed and serviced only by trained professionals||On-premises only, permanent ground required, to be installed and serviced only by trained professionals|
|Cisco IOS Software Release||15.2(4)M or later||12.3(4)T or later||15.3(2)T or later|
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager version||8.6.2(SU2), 9.0.1, or later||3.3.3 SR2 or later||6.1.3, 7.0.1 or later|
|Cisco Unified Communications Manager Express version||7.1, 8.0, or later||4.3.2 or later||7.0.1 or later|
|Tip and Ring Interfaces for Each FXS Port (SLIC)|
|Interface type||FXS (on-premises connection only) (RJ-21)
(Optional high-speed WAN interface card [HWIC] FXS modules on motherboard have RJ-11 connectors.)
|FXS (on-premises connection only)||FXS (on-premises connection only)|
|Address signaling formats||In-band dual tone multifrequency (DTMF)
Out-of-band pulse (8-12 pulses per second [pps])
Out-of-band pulse (8-12 pps)
Out-of-band pulse (8-12 pps)
|FXS signaling formats||Part numbers SM-D-72FXS and SM-D-48FXS-E support loop-start and ground-start signaling.
HWIC slots on motherboard support FXS loop-start, ground-start, and DID signaling
|Loop-start and ground-start signaling||Loop-start and ground-start signaling|
|FXS loop resistance||Up to 600 ohms (including phone or terminal equipment) for short-loop-length port
Up to 1400 ohms (including phone and terminal equipment) for long-loop-length port
|Up to 600 ohms (including the phone or terminal equipment)||Up to 600 ohms (including the phone or terminal equipment)|
|Direct inward dialing (DID) loop resistance||Up to 1800 ohms (including terminal equipment)||-||-|
|On-hook voltage||-44V||-43 V||-43 V|
|Off-hook loop current||25 mA (maximum) for short-loop-length port
35 mA (maximum) for long-loop-length port
|25 mA (maximum)||25 mA (maximum)|
|Ring tone||Configurable for different country requirements||Configurable for different country requirements||Configurable for different country requirements|
|Ring voltage||54 Vrms into 5 ringer equivalence numbers (RENs) at zero-loop-length port (balanced) (short-loop-length port)
62 Vrms into 2 RENs at zero-loop-length port (balanced) (long-loop-length port)
|50 Vrms into 5 RENs at zero-loop-length port (balanced) if no DC offset||50 Vrms into 5 RENs at zero-loop-length port (balanced) if no DC offset|
|Ring frequency||20, 25, 30, and 50 Hz||20, 25, 30, and 50 Hz||20, 25, 30, and 50 Hz|
|Ring waveform||Sine wave if no DC offset||Sine wave if no DC offset
20 and 24 VDC offset trapezoidal
|Sine wave up to 35-VDC offset|
|Ring load||-||5REN with no DC offset
2REN with DC offset
|5REN with no DC offset
2REN with DC offset
|REN loading||5 REN per port (short-loop-length port)
2 RENs per port (long-loop-length port)
(maximum 40 total RENs loads per each SM-D-72FXS module; maximum 30 total RENs loads per each SM-D-48FXS-E module)
|5 RENs per port, 12 RENs per system (maximum)||5 RENs per port, 12 RENs per system (maximum)|
|RJ-11 FXS port terminating impedance option||600c, 600r, 900c, 900r, complex1, complex2, complex3, complex4, complex5, and complex6||600-ohm complex, 600-ohm real, 900-ohm complex, 900-ohm real, complex1, and complex2||600-ohm complex, 600-ohm real, 900-ohm complex, 900-ohm real, complex1, and complex2|
|Disconnect supervision||Power denial (calling party control and far-end disconnect)||Power denial (calling party control and far-end disconnect)||Power denial (calling party control and far-end disconnect)|
|Caller ID||On-hook transmission of frequency-shift-keying (FSK) data||On-hook transmission of FSK data||On-hook transmission of FSK data|
|FXS loop Length||Short-loop-length port 3000 ft, 26 AWG 5500 ft, and 24 AWG
Long-loop-length port 11,000 ft, 26AWG 18,000 ft, and 24 AWG
|3000 ft, 26 AWG||3000 ft, 26 AWG|
|Category cable||Category 3 and Category 5||Category 3 and Category 5||Category 3 and Category 5|
|Physical connector||RJ-21 and RJ-11||RJ-21||RJ-11|
|Number of connectors or ports||160 (144 using two SM-D-72FXS modules with RJ-21 connectors and 16 using FXS voice interface card (VIC) modules with RJ-11 connectors)||24 FXS ports||2 FXS ports on VG202XM 4 FXS ports on VG204XM|
|Mean time between failures (MTBF)||1,390,019 hours||195,671 hours||200,000 hours|
Download the Cisco VG Series Gateways Datasheet (PDF).
- שימו לב: כל המחירים באתר כוללים מע"מ.
- החיוב יבוצע על פי שער "העברות והמחאות מכירה" של המטבע (דולר אמריקאי) ביום אישור ההזמנה.
- מחירי המוצרים וזמינותם כפופים לשינויים ללא הודעה מוקדמת.